Thursday, January 20, 2011

People

I swear! What's up with people. It seams like all I have dealt with lately at work are imbeciles and assholes. Why is it that people are so freaking greedy? I mean it seams like everyone is out there for just themselves. Self absorbed little pricks!They seem to think that they deserve more than what they are entitled to.
And then there's co-workers. Employees only do what they are told or required to do, and not one thing more! I have come to dislike the saying "That's not my job" or "I don't get paid to do that" or "That's not in my job description so I'm not gonna do that".
There's a lot of shit not in my job description but I do them any ways because of what the customers want, or to make the business profitable; good, bad or indifferent. People make my job really suck! I have told friends before that if I didn't have to deal with people I would love my job. Maybe that's why I like to enjoy a couple cold brews after working all day so I can clear my head of all the self absorbed, self righteous, greedy, arrogant, what's in it for me people out here in this world.
By the way.....HAVE A GREAT DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment