Monday, January 10, 2011

2011

It's a new year! Hopefully this year will be better than 2010, for all of us. Right now it's cold as frozen monkey nuts and heatin the shop gets expensive so I'll either have to work in the cold ass shop or turn the heat on. Right now, I'm about freekin ready to committ myself to the looney farm cause I've been stuck in the house so I'm probably gonna say f-it and work in the cold. If I don't do something creative soon, I think I'm gonna go postal, lol.
For me, I'm lookin for a new bike project. Funds are low but I'm tryin to save some dough. So if ya have a cheap bike with title shoot me an email.
Some of the posts this year will deal with my nephews ongoing bike build. This is his first build but just knowing his determination and enthusiasm, it ought to be a cool bike. I've offered up my painting skills (just average) if he so desires. He isn't sure what he has in mind but I'd like to see some wild ass paint scheme.
Also this year, I'm gonna try to make the Lowbrow Getdown,  R4YL 3, the BBB in Muskegon Mi, and the Hunnert Car Pile-up in Ill. and any other ride I can afford to go on. I'll be sure to have my camera with me so ya'll can see what fun we'll be havin!
I'll also be doing a pic or video on changin a rear tire on my chopper (ordered it today).
If ya get a chance shoot me some feedback about my blog and what ya'll liket o see. I'll do my best to take care of ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment