Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Never Gonna Stand For This by Teachenor Clark

Ok...I'm a pretty out spoken person. I tell it like it is and if people don't like it then they can stick it in their ass.
Our gov't is sticking it to us people! When the hell ya'll gonna wake up and say it's wayyyyy past time to make things right. It's just not the President, cause he's only doin what the assholes in congress and his advisors are telling him. It's freekin time to oust all the incumbants and start over. What's the worst that can happen.
I guess that if ya want to sit back and do nothin then ya'll got nothin to bitch about. I for one will not allow these dumb asses with no common sense to "dictate" (cause thats what America is comming to)what the hell my rights are and what the hell I'm allowed to do.
Stand up and fight people. It's your children and mine that's gonna pay the price!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment