Monday, August 9, 2010

R4YL-2010

Met up with a bunch of bikers for the 2nd annual R4YL (run 4 your life)which started friday night in ADA oh. Party on Friday, loaded up and headed to Hillsborrow Oh for campin and partyin Saturday night. Got up early sun morning and started home when the bike broke down near Hillsborrow. Messed with the bike for about an hour but couldn't get any spark from the coils. A fellow biker was ridin by and stopped and offered to load my scoot on a trailer and took it to his house. Had to call my wife to bring my truck 150 miles to pick me up. It was a long day.



1 comment:

  1. Dan, thanks for coming man! When John told ma last night what was wrong I wish I hadn't let you give me the thumbs up, i had wiring stuff and probably could have gotten you fixed man. anyway hope you had fun

    ReplyDelete