Monday, March 26, 2012


I spent some time in the shop this weekend and was able to figure out the exhaust on the Iron Steed. I had to have (9) 90degree bends made in the 1 1/2" exhaust tube I bought from the Wapak Muffler Shop.

Also gonna try my hand at fabricating a tank. I took the tank from the 750 kawasaki and cut the bottom out. Then I found the center and cut the tank top in half. I then measured out the amount I wanted to narrow the tank by and cut it out then tack welded it back to gether. Now I'm in the process of figuring out how to close up the front.

No comments:

Post a Comment