Monday, June 28, 2010

Muskegon Bike Rally


IT'S BIKE TIME... IN MUSKEGON!
July 16-18, 2010
Over 35,000 bikes (with 38 states and Canada represented) and 90,000 people visited the lakeshore community of Muskegon, Michigan for the event in 2009. America's Fastest Growing Bike Event, the ultimate Steel Horse Nationals.

My friend Scott and I are headed to this event. Ya want go? Scott will be riding his hog and I'll prob take the 1500 Vulcan, although I've been comtiplating takin the chop. But 4-5 hrs on a hardtail might make my ass pretty sore with the way Michigan roads are maintained.
Check out their site! It will be a blast for sure! We are meeting up with some fellow bobber choppin guys from various sites on the net. Good food, some good riding and then some partying when we get there and park the scoots!
http://www.muskegonbiketime.com/?page=home

No comments:

Post a Comment